When: Saturday, October 20th, 2012
Where: Moncton Stadium
Time: 8:30AM - 11:30AM
This year the Youth event will be held at the Moncton Stadium. To take full advantage of this facility, we are changing our format to the following:
• 8:00am to 8:30am at the stadium.
• Must pre-register at http://www.trackie.com/online-registration/register.php?id=585
• Max 300 participants.
• Cost: $5.00 (cash or cheque onsite or pay online when registering)
• Parents will be asked to sign a waiver.
• May want to bring own water.
• Will take place between 8:30am – 11:30am
• It will consist of eight track and field events, including: long jump, mini hurdles, javelin, relay, cross country, shot put, high jump, and sprints.
• Each participant will be given expert instruction at each event and the opportunity to try each one in a non-competitive environment.
• After they have completed all the stations, they will get a finishers medal.
• There will be two coaches to help the children at each station and they will be divided into age groups.
• This is open to children in grades K to 8.
• There will be stands for parents, indoor registration area, and washrooms