Join us at 6:00pm Friday night at the Running Room ,300 Main Street, for a 3k run from the store to the race day finish line on Main Street. Free to all that want to join us!
Where: Moncton Stadium
Registration: 8:00AM - only $5 (Click here to register)
When: 8:30AM - 11:30AM
(all at Delta Beausejour, Main Street)
Race Kit Pickup 12:00 pm- 5:00 pm (last chance to register)
Exhibitor Expo 12:00pm- 5:00 pm
Pasta Dinner 5:00-7:00 pm (Sponsored by Fondation des caisses populaires acadiennes)
Don't miss the Expo this year.
1:00PM “Yoga for Legs” - The benefits of Yoga and moves that complement walking and running - by Katherine Lewis and Jason Lewis
2:30PM “Metabolic assessment and sports nutrition in runners" by Natasha McLaughlin-Chaisson BSc. (Nutr.) RD/Dt.P. (Sport dietitian)of Max Health Institute
4:00PM “Day before race prep” – You have 16 hours left… now what? - by John Dallaire, 8-time Boston Marathoner and Ironman
EXHIBITORS: Advanced Health and Physiotherapy, Mike's Bike Shop, A Human Touch Massage Therapy (also providing services on race day), Goodlife Fitness, Running Room, CBC, BioPed, Caisses populaires acadiennes, and Moncton Regional Learning Council.
NOTE: Special hotel rate for out of town participants »
6:30 AM - 7:45 AM Race Kit Pick Up
- 8:15 AM* Recharge with Milk Full marathon Walk/Run
- 8:15 AM Majesta Half marathon Walk/Run
- 8:05 AM Spielo 5k Walk/Run
- 8:05 AM Subway 10k Nordic Walk/Walk/Run
- 10:30 AM Awards - 5K/10K events (Sponsored by CBC)
- 12:00 PM Awards - Full and Half Marathon Events (Sponsored by CBC)
* MARATHONERS ONLY: The official marathon start time is 8:15 am, but an optional 7:00 AM start is available. The course will be officially supported from 8 am until 1:30 PM. You must make the organizers aware if you wish to take advantage of this early start time by indicating this on the registration form in the space provided.